Website AVID Products, Inc.
An Employee-Owned Company
Are you an accomplished and highly motivated K-12 Channel Management professional ready to expand distribution for a leader in mindful audio solutions designed for the learning journey?
Based in Middletown, Rhode Island, AVID Products is a 100% employee-owned provider of award-winning audio and content solutions for the Learning and Lifestyle spaces across multiple markets. Founded 1953, AVID’s initial focus was developing value-based audio components for home and commercial use. In 1961, AVID, in collaboration with TWA, created the first in-flight entertainment headphone for commercial airline passengers, positioning the company as an innovative product leader. That legacy is at the heart of the AVID mission today, which is to leverage the Company’s and its employee owners’ commitment to excellence in providing mindful, innovative, and accessible solutions that enhance life’s experiences.
AVID Products connects millions of learners and educators across the country with safer audio solutions that meet state testing and assessment requirements, while offering prolonged comfort and clear communication. They are seeking an action-oriented, adaptive National Channel Manager to be part of their highly- skilled and growing sales team. This role will maintain, analyze, and expand crucial relationships with major channel partners and select key accounts to maximize sales, profitability, and partner objectives.
- Identify, develop, and manage K-12 channel partnerships
- Develop and implement strategic partner plan for key accounts utilizing sales history, business intelligence, buying patterns, POS information, opportunity, and market data
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic business objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively lead joint partner planning process to develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Establish relations through individual and team sales training events on AVID’s Learning products, value proposition and product portfolio with key contacts in new and existing customers
- Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources
- Manage potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement; ensure partner compliance with partner terms and agreement
- Drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop customer collateral needs
- Maintain business acumen and understanding of the educational market, competitors, and product functionality as an audio solution, to build AVID brand and insights to position clients for success
- Coordinate with the planning and warehouse members product demand and sales forecasts to assure proper inventory levels are maintained to meet customer expectations and fulfillment
- Several years of successful channel management in K12, A/V preferred
- Sales process skills, account management, pipeline management, solution selling
- Creative minded to solve problems and design effective solutions, strong communication and networking skills
- Detail oriented with knowledge of contracts and agreements
- Ability to works independently, collaboratively, and in a remote working environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel, Teams, and Power BI.
- Experience maintaining a CRM or customer database system (D365)
- Ability to travel customarily to client locations and conference to support the client experience
- Working knowledge of contract negotiations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
AVID continues to evolve and transform its business from a traditional provider of products, sold, and supported through traditional channels and processes, to a modern, analytically driven, multichannel provider of solutions for everyone with a focus on being a for impact company.